Cathy Burke from Travel Counsellors
Cathy Burke is the General Manager of Travel Counsellors. The company has over 1200 full time travel professional agents operating across seven countries and is widely regarded as the most professional home-based travel company in the world. They have offices in the UK, Australia, The Netherlands, South Africa, Canada and Dubai.
In this video, she talks about the home based travel agents, “Net Promoter Score” and supporting a large team of remote workers.
Lunch N’ Learn Events at the NSC Campus
The NSC Campus hosts Lunch N’ Learn events on the first Monday of each month (the following Monday, if it falls on a bank holiday). Our Twitter hash tag is #nsclunchnlearn. All videos will be published and advertised by the NSC Campus.
- Joan Walsh of Partnership Europe
- Shemas Eivers of the Boole Investment Syndicate
- Bill Liao of SOSventures
- Michael O’Connor and Fionnuala Wall of CorkBIC
- Vincent Hourigan & Lorraine Walsh of FIT
- John O’Connor of Deep Insight
- John O’Reilly of BioPharma Engineering
- Victoria Pettit of Compettitive Resources
- Donagh Kiernan of DeliberateCEO (Video 1) & Tenego Partnering (Video 2)
- Con Cremin of Mingoa
- Patrick Crowley of ePubDirect
- Enda Keane of Tree Metrics
- Denis Ahern and Donal McCarthy of Do Business Smarter
- Jerry Sweeney of CIX
- Niall Devitt of the Ahain Group
If you are a tenant (physical or virtual) and would like to present your business and receive a complimentary video recording, then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 230 7000 to book a slot.
At the NSC Campus, our objective is to support our tenants by actively implementing initiatives supportive of business success. The NSC Campus is a business community in Cork with unrivalled offerings including office space, virtual offices, address-only tenancy, training room rentals, event hire and more.
If you are considering the NSC Campus as a physical or address-only unit, or perhaps for training or for an event, please contact us on 021 230 7000.